What To Know For The Grand Opening of Graff Dairy
Before it closed down, Graff Dairy was a local favorite for almost 50. The grand re-opening on July 2 will be a day full of fun and excitement.
Here are some things to know about the grand opening.
First, 100 people in line will receive a prize.
- 1st customer will receive a free ice cream every day for three years.
- 2nd person will receive a free ice cream every day for two years.
- The 3rd person through the door will receive a free ice cream every day for one year.
- The other 97 customers through the door will receive t-shirts, coffee, and free ice cream.
Rules for the people in line.
- People can start lining up Friday, July 1 at 12pm (noon). No earlier.
- Cutting will not be tolerated.
- You cannot hold a spot for a friend in line and collect two prizes. For example, if you have a friend join you late in line, only one prize will be awarded; both individuals will not be eligible to win.
- Customers awarded more than one free ice cream cone can only use one July 2.
- If anyone breaks these rules they will be asked to go to the back of the line.
The opening ceremony will start at 9:00 a.m. with a ribbon cutting and special speeches. The first ice-cream cone will be served at 10:00 a.m.
At 1:00 p.m. there will be a 'pie a la mode' eating the competition with three competitions for different age groups.
Graff Dairy will serve their organic ice cream along with coffee and espresso drinks. There will not be milk, cream, or cheese yet, but they are working to get those out after the grand opening.
There will also be an actual cow, live music, car show, bump n jump, fun contests, and countless photo opportunities.
And don't forget, Graff Dairy has partnered with The House to employ homeless teens in the Grand Valley. 75% of the staff serving you at the grand opening (and any other day you go in) are part of The House.
What are you most excited for?