Colorado Has 3rd Lowest Real Estate Property Tax Rate in U.S.
In order to determine who pays the most relative to their state, the personal-finance website WalletHub today released its 2020 Property Taxes by State report, which compares home and vehicle taxes across the nation and features insights from a panel of experts.
Property Taxes in Colorado (1st=Lowest; 25th=Avg.):
- Real-Estate Property Tax Rank: 3rd
- Vehicle Property Tax Rank: 39th
- Real-Estate Tax on Median State Home Value: $1,647
- Real-Estate Tax on Median U.S. Home Value: $1,076
- Vehicle Property Tax on Best-Selling Car: $445.71