Colorado Is 2020’s 8th Least-Stressed State
We are living in a very stressful time, but according to a new survey, Colorado is one of the least-stressed states in America.
Wallet Hub took a look at the American population and recorded which areas clocked in as the most, or least, stressed in the states. To come to their conclusions, the reporting site examined multiple factors that an influence a person's stress levels, from the amount of hours worked to how many people get enough sleep in a given state.
Here's how Colorado's stress levels broke down (1=Most Stressed, 25=Avg.):
- 16th – Avg. Hours Worked per Week
- 47th – Share of Adults Getting Adequate Sleep
- 42nd – % of Adults in Fair/Poor Health
- 43rd – Job Security
- 42nd – Median Credit Score
- 39th – % of Population Living Below Poverty Line
- 27th – Divorce Rate
- 41st – Psychologists per Capita
Whether it's our naturally sunny weather, great views, or great vibe that's helping keep your spirits up during this period, keep it chill, Colorado.