Win Your Way to Trans-Siberian Orchestra on NYE in Seattle
Take a few seconds and enter to win this flyaway! TSO is cool enough. But TSO on New Year's Eve and in Seattle, that's a trip of a lifetime.
Trans-Siberian Orchestra is an American rock band founded in 1996 by producer, composer, and lyricist Paul O'Neil, Jon Oliva, and guitarist Al Pitrelli. The band gained in popularity when they began touring in 1999 after completing their second album, "The Christmas Attic." If you're not familiar, it's a holiday version of Pink Floyd meets The Who, with a world class pyro and light show. TSO has sold more than 10 million concert tickets and over 10 million albums worldwide.
I've seen TSO several times and they've never disappointed. Trust me, you want to sign up for this one. Winner and a guest will receive:
- 2 front row tickets to the New Year's Eve 2016, Trans-Siberian Orchestra concert at the Key Arena, in Seattle, Washington.
- Roundtrip airfare for 2
- 2 night’s hotel
- 2 VIP admissions to the Experience Music Project Museum.
- TSO Meet & Greet before show.
- Pick up by personal transportation at grounds of Space Needle after NYE fireworks display.
- Autographed guitar
- $500 gift card for shopping and sight-seeing.
- $500 spending cash