Media and Digital Sales Executive at Townsquare Media
Townsquare Media Grand Junction includes well-known brands like KEKB, 95 ROCK, KOOL 107.9, Mix 104.3, and several others.
Media and Digital Sales Executive
Townsquare Media is looking for a dynamic sales executive to join our media and digital advertising team. You will be selling local advertising for our innovative stations and extensive digital platforms.
- Manage and develop a strong billing, existing account list.
- Create new relationships with local and regional businesses in our area.
- Develop, present and close appropriate marketing solution programs. These programs may include any of Townsquare Media’s many assets for clients: Broadcast and Online radio, Digital products such as programmatic marketing campaigns and digital marketing services, display ads, streaming, web development and e-commerce.
- Leverage our live event platforms like Country Jam through sponsorship and sales programs to new and existing clients.
Work with local and corporate marketing teams to develop campaign support materials.
- Responsible to accurately project revenues, meet and exceed monthly budgets for all product lines and overachieve annual budgets.
- Enter new customer data and other sales contract details for station clients.
- Follow accountabilities set forth by your Sales Manager to help guide you to success achieving monthly sales quotas consistently.
- Provide insight and value to executive management to shape the future of our organization.
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a strong desire to learn.
- Previous sales experience. A history of success with customers and a proven ability to develop and grow revenue.
- Knowledge and experience with digital media.
- Extensive experience/knowledge with Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word is required
- The successful candidate will be smart, curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, independent, passionate, and enthusiastic, and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
- Accomplished at prospecting and qualifying.
- Ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport, with excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Associates/Bachelor’s business/marketing-related degree or equivalent experience.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly contests
- 3 weeks of Vacation Time
- Company provided Laptop
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- High Energy Work Environment
- Opportunity for Upward Mobility
- The growth opportunity is great. TSM is a fast growing public company offering unlimited earning potential to our managers and salespeople.
Send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Townsquare Media Group is a diversified media, entertainment and digital marketing services company that owns and operates radio, digital and live event properties. The Company specializes in creating and distributing original entertainment, music and lifestyle content. Its assets include 309 radio stations and over 325 local companion websites in 66 small to mid-sized markets, a national portfolio of music and entertainment digital properties reaching over 50 million US unique visitors monthly, including Taste of Country, XXL Mag, Diffuser.fm, Ultimate Classic Rock, Loudwire, The FW, GuySpeed, ScreenCrush and PopCrush, approximately 550 live music and non-music events annually, and Seize the Deal, an E-commerce business. Additionally, Townsquare also operates Townsquare Cares, a non-profit organization that seeks to better the lives of troops and their families.
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.