95 Rock is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
95 Rock is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. Don’t miss a moment of the Free Beer & Hot Wings show in the morning, Alicia Selin in the afternoons and Ray Michaels on your cruise home. Plus the news, traffic, and weather that you depend on are available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up 95 Rock on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for 95 Rock. Tap on the station logo to get to the 95 Rock skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the 95 Rock skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, ninety five rock.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.