Why You Should Adopt This 9-year-old Deaf Dog in Grand Junction
Zeta has been the Mix 104.3 Pet of the Week three times because no one's adopted her yet. Here are all of the reasons why you should adopt this deaf dog in Grand Junction.
Every Tuesday at 2 p.m. we do the Mix 104.3 Pet of the Week. This is when we feature an adoptable pet from Roice-Hurst Humane Society. Our Pet of the Week this week is a familiar face, her name is Zeta and she's a 9-year-old pitbull mix. Poor Zeta been at the shelter for the past four months.
This week was Zeta's third time coming into our radio station and as much as we love seeing her, we really want her to find a furever home. Here are all of the reasons why you should adopt this adorable, loving, sweet dog:
- Zeta battled with chronic ear infections and recently had the inner tubings of her ears removed. This means she's feeling a whole lot better, but she's now deaf and could use a consistent companion to be her ears.
- Zeta has been at Roice-Hurst Humane Society for the past four months. This is entirely too long and we think she needs to get out ASAP. She deserves a nice warm home with nice loving owners.
- Zeta is a senior dog which means you don't have to train her like you train a puppy. She's a well-behaved dog who doesn't bark or chew through your new shoes.
- Although Zeta is a senior dog, she still has lots of love and energy to give. As we were finishing up our interview for the Mix 104.3 Pet of the Week, Zeta was prancing down the hallways, just as happy as can be.
- Maybe you've always wanted a cow and a dog and Zeta is both. She's 50% dog, 50% cow and 100% ready to move in with you and cuddle.
Zeta is currently up for adoption at Roice-Hurst. You can see a video of sweet Zeta above and you can see some pictures of your next dog, aka Zeta, below.