Sleeping With Sirens Book First 2018 Tour Dates, Plus News on Cane Hill, Iced Earth + More
In addition to the big stories we covered today, Wire-to-Wire provides you with some of the other key rock and metal news items from Dec. 5, 2017:
- Sleeping With Sirens have announced their first shows of 2018. The trek starts Jan. 22 in Philadelphia and runs through mid-February. See all of the dates listed here.
- Upstart rockers Cane Hill have announced a Jan. 19 street date for their new album Too Far Gone. Catch their blistering new video for the song "Lord of Flies" right here. Look for the band on tour in February and March, opening for Of Mice & Men. Dates can be found at this location.
- There dark seas ahead. Iced Earth have unleashed their new video for "Black Flag," and the dark and brooding clip can be viewed here.
- Earthless have set a March 16 street date for their new studio album, coming via Nuclear Blast. In addition, you can look for the band on tour in the U.S. and Canada starting Feb. 28 in San Rafael, Calif. Get dates and details here.
- Mammoth Grinder have revealed that their new album, Cosmic Crypt, will be released Jan. 26 through Relapse Records. Get pre-order details here.
- Kill the Ideal now have a new video for their recent single, "Crazy." Watch the performance-based clip here. The song is featured on the band's self-titled EP, which is out now.
- Genocide Pact have set a Feb. 2 street date for their sophomore set, Order of Torment. The album is currently available to pre-order here and you can check out the new song "Conquered and Disposed" right here.
Loudwire Rock News