Rocky Mountain National Parks Ranks 3rd For Visitors in America
Rocky Mountain National Park ranked third in the U.S. for visitors in 2019, according to the National Park Service News Release.
National Park visitation in 2019 surpassed 2018 by more than 9 million visits, a 2.9 percent increase. This levels out to over 300 million visits for the fifth consecutive year.
Last year national park visitor spending contributed more than $40 billion to the U.S. economy. Learn more about the economic impact of visitor spending.
Top Ten Most Visited National Parks
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park 12.5 million
- Grand Canyon National Park 5.97 million
- Rocky Mountain National Park 4.7 million
- Zion National Park 4.5 million
- Yosemite National Park 4.4 million
- Yellowstone National Park 4 million
- Acadia National Park 3.4 million
- Grand Teton National Park 3.4 million
- Olympic National Park 3.2 million
- Glacier National Park 3 million