Lazy Man Olympics 2019
We have the perfect Olympics for you -- the Lazy Man Olympics. Get ready to battle it out for the gold.
The Lazy Man Olympics will be two days of intense, er, lazy competition featuring a poker tournament, cornhole tournament, and culminating with 18 holes of golf. Do you think you have what it takes?
Featuring 60 two-person teams --both men and women are welcome to participate-- the Lazy Man Olympics. Registrants can sign up as a team, or individually and a team will be selected for you at the time of registration.
Date + Time
The Lazy Man Olympics will start Friday, March 22 (check-in at 5:00 p.m.) and ends Saturday, March 23 with an award ceremony after the golf round.
All the Action
- Poker on Friday Night at the Doubletree (if you plan on having a few drinks, stay safe and stay at the DoubleTree -- not part of the entry fee.)
- Cornhole Tournament on Saturday morning at the Doubletree
- Golf Saturday Afternoon at Bookcliff Country Club (lunch will be provided at noon before tee off)
- Beer provided by Bud Light
Entry fee for the Lazy Man Olympics is $150 per person. **Proceeds from the registration fee will benefit the Hilltop Domestic Violence Services Latimer House in Grand Junction.
Friday night's poker tournament and Saturday's cornhole will be held at the DoubleTree in Grand Junction, located at 743 Horizon Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81506.
Saturday's golf round and award ceremony will be held at the scenic Bookcliff Country Club, located at 2730 G Rd, Grand Junction, CO 81506.
First Place Team: Imitation Gold Medal
Second Place Team: Imitation Silver Medal
Third Place Team: Imitation Bronze Medal
- Crown Supply Company
- Colorado National Guard
- Bud Light
- Black Carriage Furniture
- Greg Remenga Personal Injury Attorney
- Legacy Mutual Mortgage