Bringing On The Holiday Spirit With A Colorado Train Ride
Colorado is the place to be around the holidays. From celebrations to tree lightings there is no shortage of activities to bring on the cheer. But have you ever considered a holiday train ride?
9 News shines a light on some of the fun train rides you can take advantage of, some of which even give you a chance to meet the big guy himself, Santa Claus.
- Georgetown Loop Railroad - Open daily through January 5th, enjoy cookies, hot cocoa and a visit with Santa when you arrive at your destination.
- Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad - Hear the classic Polar Express story and come in your pajamas.
- Royal Gorge Route Railroad - Sing along to Christmas classics and take a trip to the North Pole to see Santa.
- Colorado Railroad Museum - Hosting a Polar Express experience.
- Cumbres and Toltec Scenic Railroad - Offered on December 7, 8, 14 and 15 for just $10.
- Union Station - Technically not a holiday ride, but Union Station is worth checking out around Christmas.
Have you gotten to experience any of these train rides first hand?