Weekend Events in Grand Junction September 25 – 27
It's the last weekend of September and the first weekend of fall, bringing with it some great events including Fruita Fall Festival and the Downtown Car Show.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Parade, Carnival, Music, Vendors, Street Dance, Talent Show, Cooking Contest, Pancake Breakfast, Outhouse Race
- Saturday - 9 a.m. -3 p.m.
- Downtown Grand Junction
- Vote for your favorite car
- Admission: FREE
- Friday - 7 p.m.
- Brownson Arena
- General Admission: $10
HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL
- Friday - 7 p.m.
- Fruita Monument vs Doherty
- Stocker Stadium
GRAND VALLEY KENNEL CLUB AKC DOG SHOW
- Thursday- Sunday 8 a.m. -5 p.m.
- Mesa County Fairgrounds
- Friday - 5:30 p.m.
- Admission: $5
- Meet at Museum of the West
- Saturday - 12 p.m.
- Botanical Gardens
- Admission $5
- 30 minute lecture and 30 minute walk on the Riverfront Trail
- Friday - 7:30 p.m.
- Monument Presbyterian Church - 2020 1/2 S. Broadway
- Admission $30
- Friday, Saturday
- Western Colorado Dragway
- Friday- 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.; Saturday - 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
- "Grandma" starring Lily Tomlin
- Rated R' for language and some drug use
- Saturday - 6 p.m. - Midnight
- Two Rivers Convention Center
- St. Mary's Black Tie Event
COLORADO NATIONAL MONUMENT FREE ADMISSION DAY
- Celebrating National Public Lands Day
- Saturday - 7 p.m.
- Rimrock Adventures Arena - Fruita
COLORADO WEST MARCHING BAND PARADE AND FESTIVAL
- Parade at 10 a.m., Field Show at 12:30 p.m. at Stocker Stadium
- Parade is FREE, Field Show is $8
- Saturday -11 a.m. -7 p.m.
- St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church, 3585 N. 12th Street
- Greek food, dancing, gifts, games, baked goods
- Proceeds will go the Grand Valley Catholic Outreach and the Western Slope Center for Children
- Saturday - 6 p.m.
- Corn Lake and Pear Park Sections of Colorado Riverfront Trail
- Saturday - 2 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Grand Junction High School Auditorium
- Youth Theatre Project