Two Colorado Cities Are Among Most Boring In America
What criteria did they use to determine what qualified a city as a cure for insomnia? Here's the breakdown from Movoto.
- Nightlife per capita (bars, clubs, comedy, etc.)
- Live music venues per capita
- Active life options per capita (parks, outdoor activities, etc.)
- Arts and Entertainment per capita (movie theaters, festivals, galleries, theaters, etc.)
- Fast Food restaurants per capita (the fewer the better)
- Percentage of restaurants that are not fast food (the higher the better)
- Percentage of young residents ages 18 to 34 (the higher the better)
- Population density (the higher the better)
Here's the real stumper. How is there not one Utah city listed here? No offense Salt Lake City, but you're not exactly the party capital of the USA.