This Holiday Weekend Don’t Forget Your Free Pass
Visiting the Monument during winter gives the place an entirely different look. The white dusted over the red rock and green pinyon pines is a breathing contrast.
So load up the family and take a little drive though our closest, and in my opinion, the coolest National Park attraction around.
Remember to mark your calendar for these entrance fee–free dates in 2017:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- February 20: Presidents' Day.
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week.
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday.
- September 30: National Public Lands Day.
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend.