Powderhorn Is Wrapping Up Ski Season
This weekend will be the last for the 2018 ski season at Powderhorn.
On this first day of spring, Powderhorn Mountain Resort announces that this Sunday, March 26th will be the day to hit the slopes. There's some good news, the season will end on a high note as the Grand Mesa received several inches of fresh over the St Patrick's Day weekend. With the additional snow, most of the mountain will be open for the final weekend.
In the coming weeks, Powderhorn will begin the conversion to mountain biking and the preparation for summer events. As soon as the snow's gone Powderhorn will get to work on clearing the bike trails.
For this final skiing weekend, Powderhorn is offering a special "Mission Affordable" pass that's good for the end of this season and next year for almost half the price! Should you choose to accept the "MISSION", the special deal will include the following...
- Unlimited lift access every day that Powderhorn Mountain Resort is open throughout the 2018/19 winter season- NO BLACKOUT DATES
- Unlimited lift access to Powderhorn Mountain Resort for the remainder of the 2018 winter season
- FREE & discounted days at partnering resorts
- Two 20% off Buddy Tickets
- One 50% off Group Lesson
- 10% off all Food & Beverage, Retail, & Rental Purchases