How to Make a 60 Pound Long Bow Out of PVC Pipe
The Internet is full of great ideas and not so great ideas, but we think this 60 pound long bow made out of PVC Pipe is pretty awesome. According to YouTube user TheMansCave this bow only costs around $10. Not bad for some backyard fun. Find out how you can make your own.
Creating a long bow out of PVC pipe seems pretty simple, here are the things you're gonna need:
- One (1) five foot piece of 3/4" sch. 40 PVC pipe
- One (1) five foot piece of 1/2" sch. 40 PVC pipe
- One (1) four foot-five inch piece of fiberglass rod (find at farm supply)
- Duct tape and electrical wrap
- Pipe insulation -- for handle
- 55" bow string
So now that you have your material list, all you have to do is watch the video to figure out how to put it together, take it out to the back yard and have some fun!
Please be careful with this and all weapons, we don't want anyone to get hurt!