The Winners of the Grand Junction Hot Summer Nights Car Show Are…
The annual Hot Summer Night Car Show had some of the best local and regional classics, customs, trucks and more making it difficult for judges to pick the top automobile in each category. Take a look at this year's winners.
The 2015 winners listed by category, vehicle and owner.
- Prewar American Classic - 1949 Overland Jeepster - Patrick Heinen
- Postwar American Classic - 1967 Chevrolet Nova SS - Phil and Waynette Tresner
- Muscle Car - 1968 Plymouth GTX - Frank Darcy
- Camaro - 1968 Chevrolet Camaro - Paul Brennen
- Mustang - 1965 Ford Mustang - Leroy White
- Sports Car - 1957 Chevrolet corvette - Kraig Patterson
- Prewar Custom - 1936 Dodge Coupe - James ford
- Postwar Custom - 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air - Jared Peterson
- Rat Rod - 1935 Chevrolet Pickup - Jeffery Allen
- Import - 1961 Morris Panel Van - Eddie McCullough
- Stock Pickups and 4x4 - 1959 Chevrolet Apache 3100 - John Davis
- Custom Trucks and 4x4 - 1956 Ford F-100 Eldridge and Rosemary Lee
- Motorcycle - 2010 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Larry Fernandez
- Special Interest - 1963 Chevrolet Nova SS Eddie Jackson
- Best of Show/Tammy Allen's Personal Pick - 1950 Mercury Coupe Jason and Patty Richmond
The show also featured the raffle of a 1967 Ford Mustang with proceeds from the raffle benefiting the Grand Junction Veterans Art Center. The raffle winner was Phillip Pe'a.
Allen Unique Autos will be hosting the 6th Annual Hot Summer Night Car Show on August 13, 2016. The museum collection of classic, historic and unique automobiles is open to the public year round. The museum has an admission fee but offers free admission to veterans and active members of the military.