A man in Phoenix walked into a Taco Bell and politely asked for some water.

This would be a boring story, except the man happened to be engulfed in flames.

According to KTVK-TV, he wasn't screaming or crying out for help at all. He just requested a glass of water while his body and clothing burned away. There was so much smoke they had to evacuate the whole building.

The man was hospitalized in critical condition with second- and third-degree burns over 90 percent of his body. There was no word on how he caught fire.

Source: Free Beer & Hot Wings