‘Drown’ Your Boredom This Weekend with the ‘Frankenstorm’ Drinking Game
Do you feel like getting totally wasted this weekend? We hope so, with the impending doom of the east coast on it's way in the form of "Frankenstorm," we figured it would be a great drinking game. Let's play shall we?
Of course our thoughts go out to everyone who lives in these areas -- we hope the best for all of you.
Here's is all you need to play the game:
- Copious amounts of alcohol -- you're choice!
- A TV so you can watch weather reports or the news -- you best bet is the Weather Channel.
- A designated driver, a place to crash or the taxi's number -- you're gonna get hammered.
Depending on the number of people participating, you could break-off into teams, or go at it free-for-all style.
Each person/team picks a term below:
- Hurricane Sandy
- New York/New York City
- New Jersey
- Choose your own recurring words during the broadcast to add difficulty.
Each time on of the words are mentioned -- the person/team with that word drinks.
Social Drinks -- Everyone Drinks
- If the weatherman is standing in the storm while it's pouring, everyone takes two drinks.
- Technical difficulties with a broadcast take a drink.
- Every time the weatherman interviews a person on the streets take a drink -- if the person is drunk, incoherent or just plain crazy, take two drinks.
As you can see, this game is intended to get you all sorts of messed up, but please drink responsibly and don't drink and drive.