Dirt Bike Race This Weekend At Powderhorn
Let’s face it. Not everyone believes a race needs an engine. I’m not one of those persons. To the contrary. For me, the only race worth watching, or participating in, is one where there’s an engine involved. I’ve made it pretty clear before that I’m a fan of motor sports and if you are too this weekends festivities at Powderhorn are something you’ll want to take in.
It’s a busy weekend of racing this Saturday and Sunday, July 22-23
- Sign up: 8:00am – 4:00pm
- 9:00am – 10:00am Mini practice. This will be the only time allowed for mini practice.
- Full course practice: 11am – 11:30am
- Team Race: 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- Mini races: 3:30pm
- Sign up 7:00am – 10:45am
- Riders meeting 7:15am
- C class bike race 8am
- Mandatory Pro riders meeting 10am
- Pro, A and B class race 10:45am
- Trophies will be awarded after each race and respective protest period rather than at the end of the day.
There will be food, beer, and wine during the weekend’s festivities. Admission is $10, kids 10 years and under are free.