Be a Volunteer at the Insane Inflatable 5K
How would you like to be part of the Insane Inflatable 5K? You won't have to run the race, but you can be part of the excitement. Find out how you can become a volunteer.
We are looking for 25 - 40 volunteers for Saturday (May 10) to help us make our Insane Inflatable 5K the most fun it can be. If you're interested in helping out, sign up at the Insane Inflatable 5k website.
If you're available this Saturday during any of these times, you can come out and enjoy the fun and get some killer stuff while you're there. We need help from 7:30 am to Noon and 11:00 am to 3:00pm.
If you volunteer you will receive:
- Insane Inflatable Tshirt
- Snacks/water throughout the shift
- Lunch afterwards
Here's what we need your help with (Include but are not limited to the following):
- Registration Area - Distribute registration packets to registered runners, manage walk-up registrations and manage the gear check area. (Don't worry, our staff will be there the entire time to work hand-in-hand with you)
- Starting Line and Finish Line - Assist with the flow at the starting line and provide runners with water, bananas and a finisher's medal at the finish line
- Course Water Stop - Hand runners a cup of water at specific water stations along the course
- Course/Obstacle Monitors - Make sure runners stay on the route, complete each obstacle and watch out for any injuries - and offer motivation all along the way!
- Misc - Assist with sponsors, vendors, information tent, merchandising and other unique opportunities during the course of the event
We are more than willing to accommodate any limitations or restrictions volunteers may have, we will also do our best to meet any requests from volunteers.
Would you rather run the race? Get signed up and see what all the fuss is about!