Some Bad Things That Might Happen If You Take the Pot
Now that recreation marijuana is legal in Colorado, strange things will begin to happen in households across the state. These won't affect every household, just those that partake in lighting up.
Marijuana enthusiasts -- read stoners -- have had these things happen to them time and time again, while rookies to the newly-legal drug will discover that they have to retrace every single thing they did that day.
- You realize you forgot something in your car and can't find your keys. Three hours later you find your keys on the hook next to your door.
- You have the munchies something fierce, so you decide to make yourself a bowl of cereal. After crafting the most delicious cereal you'll ever eat, you put the milk in the cupboard and cereal in the fridge.
- You lose your remote control for the TV! Meanwhile, you rip your house apart looking for it. It finally reappears in your dryer three days later.
- While rinsing out your dishes to load the dishwasher, you put them in the oven and not the dishwasher.
- Your friend sends you a text wanting to come over and chill, you're having a bit of trouble reading the small font so you go look for your glasses. Don't worry, it only takes an hour or so to realize they're on your face.
Don't worry, if any of these happen to you it won't be the end of the world.