Win a Pair of VIP to Grand Junction’s Oktoberfest Amped on October 2
You don’t need to be German to enjoy Grand Junction’s newest beer festival. Join us for Oktoberfest Amped 2021 at the Las Colonias Amphitheater. We're giving you a chance to win a pair of VIP tickets to this year's event.
When you enter our Oktoberfest contest, you'll be entered to win a pair of general admission tickets. Your entry will also put you in the running for a pair of VIP tickets to the event.
The VIP ticket includes the following:
- Your exclusive VIP ticket gives you a 32oz commemorative boot mug, one complimentary beer, private area stocked with rare and one-of-a-kind beer to sample, complimentary food with cocktails or wine available for purchase.
- Complementary Food Menu
- Oktoberfest VIP Menu
- Bavarian Pretzel
- Baked Soft Bavarian Style Pretzel served with German Mustard and Beer Cheese Sauce
- Warm German Potato Salad
- Potato, Onion, Bacon, Celery and Herbs tossed with Vinegar based Dressing served warm
- German Meatballs
- Beef and Pork Meatballs braised with Sauerkraut
- Kielbasa and Sauerkraut
- Smoked Kielbasa Sausage Bites served over Sauerkraut
- Weiner Schnitzel
- Traditional style breaded Pork Tenderloin served with Lemon Wedge
- Traditional German sweet dessert bar with glazed top
All you need to do is download our station mobile app and fill in the information below.
Grand Junction Parks You Need to Visit This Summer
Each of the parks in Grand Junction is unique in its own way.
Some are large, some are quite small, but they all provide a getaway from the hustle and bustle of our everyday lives.
Hopefully, you can visit one or more of these parks in the months ahead, and maybe even discover a favorite new Grand Junction destination.