Rolling Stones Announce Rescheduled Denver Date
The Rolling Stones announce the rescheduled dates for the "No Filter" tour.
Back in March, The Stones announced they would need to postpone their 2019 North America tour because legendary lead singer Mick Jagger "...needs medical treatment." That proved to be a "minimally invasive" heart valve replacement procedure. After successful surgery, the 75-year-old Jagger is feeling better, currently training and rehearsing in preparation for the rescheduled tour.
Mark your calendar, The Rolling Stones' "No Filter" tour will go down at Broncos Stadium at Mile High on Saturday, August 10th, 2019. The original Denver date was over Memorial Day weekend on Sunday, May 26th. Tickets sold for the original date will be honored for the new August 10th show. If you bought a ticket and can't make the new date, you can get a refund by accessing your Ticketmaster account.
The new tour dates start on June 21st in Chicago and wrap up on August 31st at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida.
Rolling Stones "No Filter" Tour
- June 21 – Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- June 25 – Chicago, IL - Soldier Field
- June 29 - Ontario, Canada - Burl's Creek
- July 3 - Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field
- July 7 - Foxborough, MA - Gilette Stadium
- July 14 - New Orleans, LA - Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- July 19 - Jacksonville, FL - TIAA Bank Field
- July 23 - Philadelphia, PA - Lincoln Financial Field
- July 27 - Houston, TX - NRG Stadium
- August 1 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- August 5 - East Rutherford, NJ - MetLife Stadium
- August 10 – Denver, CO - Broncos Stadium at Mile High
- August 14 - Seattle, WA - CenturyLink Field
- August 18 - Santa Clara, CA - Levi’s Stadium
- August 22 - Pasadena, CA - The Rose Bowl
- August 26 - Glendale, AZ - State Farm Stadium
- August 31 - Miami Gardens, FL - Hard Rock Stadium