Five Dashing Grand Junction 5Ks You Need to Enter
Summer is here and Colorado is known for its outdoors! Running is always and exciting summer activity loved by many Colorado residents. Take a look at five runs you need to enter right now.
Here is a list of the upcoming 5K runs in Grand Junction:
1. Insane Inflatable 5k (May 16): “Get pumped up” for a course filled with the world's largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever. Join the insanity on May 16 at Jam Ranch.
2. Children With Hope 5K/10K Run & Walk (June 20): Run or walk for a cause with the option of participating in the 5K or 10K race. This event is for competitive and recreational runners/walkers and supports the orphanage in Kenya. Children With Hope 5K/10K Run & Walk will be held on June 20 at Wingate Elementary.
3. Grand Junction Color Vibe 5K (June 28): Grab your friends and family for a colorful fun-filled 5K run. Color Vibe 5K is an amazing color blast event where you’ll get blasted with color while you run. Get ready to be tagged with color on June 28 at Mesa Mall.
4. Kids Aid 5K & 10K Trail Trot (October 18): Kids Aid 5K Trail Trot is a fun and easy way to support feeding kids in Mesa County. There’s no better way to enjoy some time with friends and family out in the fresh October air and a great view of the Bookcliffs. The inaugural Kids Aid 5K Trail Trot is on October 18 at Wingate Elementary School. Stay tuned for registration information. http://kidsaidcolorado.org/whats-happening/
5. Panda Waddle 5K (November 7): Panda Waddle is a 5K put on by Pear Park Elementary School and is an event to promote healthy living and being active as members of the Grand Valley. This 5K event will be held on November 7 at Pear Park Elementary.