The Last Run of Your Life-October 27th in Fruita
Join us for the Last Run Of Your Life October 27th at 4pm in Fruita brought to you by Red Mango, all Proceeds will benefit the "Grant A Wish Program" to provide life skills programs to youth on the Western Slope.
This terrifying, muscle pounding, Zombie infested 5K will test your survival skills and get you ready for the apocalypse!
Be prepared to be scared, chased, and above all to protect your brains from flesh eating Zombies! Come rain, snow or man eating mosquitoes, we’ll get you prepared for the Armageddon’s Rise of the Dead.
What's in it for you? Besides GUTS, GLORY AND PRE-APOCALYPSE TRAINING? A one of a kind T-shirt, a swag bag from our “Family Health West ZOMBIE DECONTAMINATION ZONE”, and a FREE drink during OUR “GOOD SUDS, FOR YOUR DEAD BUDS” party at Suds Brothers in Fruita. Plus a chance to win prizes including:
Night Stay at Redcliffs Lodge in Moab
Paddles & Saddles trip from Rimrock Adventures in Fruita!.
Register to run, volunteer or become a zombie HERE
Here is some more Zombie information:
- Zombie Requirements:
- photo id
- parent or legal guardian if under 18
- ability to transform yourself into a zombie
- zombie rules
- Zombie are not allowed to run or chase down runners, they must stumble, crawl, shuffle, drag or scare runners in order to take their flags. Think of the rules at a haunted house.
- Zombies get
- UNIQUE ZOMBIE T-SHIRT
- ONE FREE BEVERAGE AT AFTER PARTY
- BRAINS IE.SWAG BAG
- zOMBIE faq
- Does it Cost? $10 AND what you use to transform yourself into your zombie alter ego or you can go through our professional make up artist at http://mvschoten.wix.com/michaelvanbenschotenart.
- When will I be contacted with more info? 1 weeks prior to the race.
- can we check out the race course prior to the event? Yes we will email you a course map when you volunteer.
- How early should we arrive? by 2:30 an hour and a half before the RACE, TO BE SHUFFLED INTO LOCATION.
- hoW OLD DO VOLUNTEERS ZOMBIES HAVE TO BE? 14 by race day
- Can I carry a fake weapon? NO, YOU’LL BE KICKED OUT OF THE EVENT FOR DOING SO.
- CAN I TACKLE, EAT, BITE OR HIT RUNNERS? no, YOU’LL BE KICKED OUT OF THE EVENT FOR DOING SO.
Wanna help but don’t wanna be a zombie? Here’s some ways you can volunteer:
- Maintaining water/fruit station
- Directing runners throughout course
- Interacting with Onlookers & Providing support at our tent
- Assisting with runner registration check-in
- Handing out awards at after party
volunteers will receive: Swag Bag, T-Shirt & Free admittance to the post APOCALYPSE Party!