Colorado Coors Brewery Tours to Restart After Two Year Hiatus
Beers lovers from far and wide will be happy to know that Coors has announced brewery tours will resume after a two-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tours of the Coors Brewery in Golden, Colorado are set to resume on March 18. The 60-minute brewery tour highlights the largest single-site brewery in the world and the history of Coors.
Get our free mobile app
What to Know Before Your Coors Tour
- The Coors Brewery tour must be booked in advance through coorsbrewerytour.com
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required.
- Adults 21+ will receive three samples in a branded aluminum cup.
Prices for Coors Brewery Tour Tickets
- $20 for adults 21+
- $10 for active-duty military, veterans, and their dependents (must show military ID).
- $10 for minors ages 3 to 20.
- Free for guests under the age of 3.
Currently, the next available dates available for the Coors Brewery Tour are Friday through Sunday starting March 25 through April 10.
For more information on Coors Brewery tours, see the official tour page at coorsbrewerytour.com.
Source: Coors Brewery Tour
Here's What Some Northern Colorado Town Are Famous For
Northern Colorado is rich in history and tradition, here's what some of our towns are famous for.
Cheap Things To Do In Northern Colorado
We're all looking to have some fun but not break the bank, thankfully...we have plenty of places to make that happen here in Northern Colorado.
10 Windsor Restaurants Highly Rated On TripAdvisor
Can't decide where to eat in Windsor?
Allow us to assist - Check out the top 10 highest-rated restaurants in Windsor, courtesy of TripAdvisor.