Big Game Home Invasion Official Rules
Contestants will qualify for the Big Game Home Invasion in one of these ways. You may only qualify for the contest once:
- On air qualifiers will be taken on the following stations: 99.9 KEKBFM, 95 Rock KKNNFM, Kool 107.9 KBKLFM and Mix 104.3 KMXYFM.
- Online qualifiers will be taken on the following station websites: kekbfm.com, 95rockfm.com, kool1079.com, and mix1043fm.com.
- Five final qualifiers will be taken at Carville's Automart on Saturday, January 28 from 1 to 3 p.m.
- By visiting www.carvillesautomart.com.
The grand prize drawing will be held at Carville's Automart onSaturday, January 28 from 1 to 3 p.m. One winner will be chosen -- means of selection to be determined. All contestants must be present to win.
Grand prize winner must have a residency to host the party -- rent/own house, condo, apartment, etc.
- Elite Events will provide Game Day sports decoration. Snob Productions will provide big screen TV for the event if needed.
- Brickyard Masonry & Landscape Supply: 30" Black Porcelain Cook Number Built-In Gas Grill Head Kit, plus $ 250 allowance for doing it yourself materials to build a base.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: Catered party up to 50 people (value $15 per person) on Game Day. VIP Gameday party for up to 10 people (second place).
- GJ Houseminders: 3 Hour clean up before the party and 6 hours clean up after the party.
- First Impressions Window Cleaning: Home Windows cleaned either before or after the party (inside and out).
- Home Comfort Heating & Cooling: An HVAC Upgrade. They will replace your heating system gas forced air or upgrade to AC Cooling with an American Standard product. If they need a boiler, they will use a Burnham product. All systems made in the USA. $5000 value including labor.