3 City of GJ Jobs Paying More Than $4K Per Month Available Right Now
Is it time for a new job? Would you like to make more than $4,000 a month? The City of Grand Junction has three job positions available right now, each paying over $4K a month.
It goes without saying that none of these jobs are entry-level positions. They do require a certain degree of background and education. Take a look.
This job posting was recently revised. If you've looked at this job posting before, please give it a second glance.
According to the City of Grand Junction's official web page, this job's duties include:
- Develop and manage brand and strategic marketing plans in addition to all communications and public relations for Visit Grand Junction
- Oversee all marketing efforts and international programs including earned, paid, and owned media
- Integrate efforts in all brand and marketing campaigns
- Support destination management through branding, promotion, packaging, international sales, print, and online platforms
- Analyze marketing analytics and report metrics while implementing and managing actionable insights across all channels and departments
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in marketing, public relations, journalism, or related field
- minimum of three years of increasingly responsible marketing, communications, or public relations experience
This job post comes with a long list of duties. These are just a few:
- Long range financial planning
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Forecasting revenue
- Develop and administer the department budget
- Approve expenditures and implement budgetary adjustments
- Reconcile accounts
- Equivalent to a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience in professional accounting, finance, or budgeting
Not only do I not know how to do this job, I'm not entirely sure I understand what it is. Here's the job description per the City of Grand Junction's official web page:
Lead, evaluate, and manage strategic data science, analytics, and marketing research activities for Visit Grand Junction; develop actionable insights from earned, owned and paid media generating decisions and return on investment from marketing campaigns and staff initiatives; shape strategy and tactics; reveal and address potential inefficiencies; provide operational and administrative support to the Visit Grand Junction Director.
What qualifications will you need for this job?
- Three years of increasingly responsible experience in marketing data analyst role or a related field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in marketing, marketing analytics or a related field
- Possession of, or ability to obtain, a valid Colorado driver license