Zesty New Business Opens in Grand Junction This Weekend
You've been hearing about this new Grand Junction specialty foods business for months. Chances are you've driven past the construction on Colorado Avenue dozens of times. They're opening this Memorial Day weekend, and you're cordially invited to "Sample Saturday."
As far back as the Taste of the Grand Valley, you've been hearing about The Zesty Moose Marketplace. They're opening their store at 449 Colorado Avenue, right next door to Loki. They produce a wide variety, and by that, I mean a vast array of seasonings.
Their products have been available for some time at dozens of Western Colorado outlets. You've seen their products at outlets including:
- Alida’s Fruits – 419 Main St., Grand Junction
- Blaine’s Farmacy Farms – 3419 Front Street, Clifton
- Brickyard Colorado – 2860 I-70 Business Loop, Grand Junction
- Brickyard Colorado – 3672 N. Townsend Ave., Montrose CO
- Brickyard Colorado – Mesa Mall Grand Junction CO (open March – June)
- Durango Olive Oil Company – 640 Main Ave. #1, Durango
- Fisher’s Market – 625 24 1/2 Road, Grand Junction, CO, 81505
- St. Kathryn’s Cellars – 785 Elberta Ave, Palisade, CO 81526 ph. 970-464-9288
You are encouraged to attend "Sample Saturday" where you will enjoy a variety of seasoning blends, BBQ rubs, bread dipping blends, and more.
The Zesty Moose will open on Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. They'll be open through the weekend, Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Sunday from noon to 5 p.m., and even on Monday from 10 to 6.
Make this new retail space feel welcome here in Grand Junction.