If you're someone who goes out to eat a lot, this is one of those things that you're just not going to want to see. Not even a little bit.

At a restaurant in New York City, workers were greeted by some furry friends when they flipped the lights on in the kitchen. This is disgusting. But the ability of those little guys to run up that pipe and disappear is pretty impressive!

Just how many different health codes does this violate?

Impressive... but gross. We may never eat at a restaurant ever again.