Teen Accidentally Swallows Boutonniere Pin Before Prom, Doesn’t Notice [Video]
Kathleen Garvey was looking forward to enjoying prom night, and while giggling and having a good time with her friends prior to the prom, she laughed at the wrong time and accidentally swallowed the pin off the boutonniere she was trying to pin to her boyfriend.
The craziest part is that this incident didn't ruin her night. In fact, she didn't even think she had swallowed the pin because she had no pain or symptoms aside from a small coughing fit. So, she went and spent all night having the time of her life, only to find out the next day that she had done it all with a small pin sticking in her lung.
Luckily for her, even with her busy night, no damage was done.