Still Time Today For Pumpkinfest!
It's a beautiful fall Sunday afternoon and the family fun spot today is Studt's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze!
It's Pumpkinfest 2016! All afternoon, and through this evening, there's one place to be! Check out this list of fun activities!
- Pumpkin Patch Activities
- Treasure Hunt
- Pumpkin Carving Contest Registration Begins (submit your carved pumpkin to display in our Pumpkin House and win a prize)
- Games to Win Candy (for all ages)
- Pumpkin Toss
- Pumpkin Catapult
- Gunny Sack Races
- Pumpkin Bowling
- Pumpkin Pinatas
- Pumpkin Smashing Pit and more!
- Pumpkin Drop: a pumpkin demolition in this area will begin on the hour at every hour from 12-6pm
This includes dropping pumpkins from 100’ in the air.
- Cinderella Pumpkin Princess Photo Area
- 6pm or Dark: Pumpkin Fest Evening Activities Open (day-time activities will close at dark)
- Pumpkin House Lighting
- Carving Contest Winners will be Announced at Pumpkin House
- Dark Acres Haunted Maze (opens at dark)
They're conveniently located on 21 1/2 Road north of Hwy 6&50. Turn north from Hwy 6&50 onto 21 1/2 Road. You will go about two miles. You can't miss it. If coming from I-70, take Exit 26 and turn west onto Hwy 6&50.
So don't think twice, get out to Studt's this afternoon or come out later for the Dark Acres Haunted Maze!
DARK ACRES OPEN UNTIL MIDNIGHT!