Ouch! Snake Bites Man’s Penis While He Sits on Toilet
A man’s trip to the bathroom was sssssuch a disaster he wound up in the hospital.
A 30-year-old man in Israel wound up in the hospital last week after a snake bit his penis while he was sitting on a toilet.
The man was visiting his parents when he went to the bathroom and the reptile slithered into the bowl and chomped down on his unit.
Fortunately for him, the snake was not venomous.
Still, we can't help but think he's going to be a little gun shy whenever he has to do his business from here on out.