Pet Friendly Restaurants in Grand Junction
Furry friends become part of the family and it is hard to leave them behind, but sometimes you just don't want to stay home or cook dinner.
Here are some Grand Junction restaurants that are pet-friendly:
- 626 On Rood. They allow you to bring your dog outside to eat.
- Roasted Espresso and Subs. Dog-friendly indoor and outdoor.
- Sonic Drive-Thru. There are three Sonic locations in town.
- Main Street Cafe. They have a patio outside for you and your pups to eat.
- Mcalister's Deli. Dog-friendly outside area.
- Most places with a patio will allow dogs. Yelp has a complete list.
If you're planning on taking a road trip in Colorado and don't want to leave your dog behind, there are places to eat all over the state that are pet-friendly. Click here or a complete list of dog-friendly restaurants in Colorado, organized by city.
What other places in Grand Junction allow pets?