Nearly 400 TSA Employees Fired — Not For Groping
The TSA has fired nearly 400 employees, did they touch too much? Did they share x-rays of passengers? Did take home your shampoo? No, they were caught stealing items from travelers. That’s right the people who are charged with keeping our air-ways safe have been helping themselves to your i-pads, cameras and other items they could sell fast for cash.
It’s not bad enough that they have to run you through a metal detector, grope you and take an x-ray to make sure your not some sort of terrorist, they have go through your check luggage and help themselves to your stuff. Here is a list of the worst airports and the number next the name is how many employees they fired.
1. Miami International Airport (29)
2. JFK International Airport (27)
3. Los Angeles International Airport (24)
4. Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (17)
5. Las Vegas-McCarren International Airport (15)
6. Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and New York-Laguardia Airport (14 each)
8. Newark Liberty, Philadelphia International, and Seattle-Tacoma International airports (12 each)
11. Orlando International Airport (11)
12. Houston-George Bush Intercontinental Airport and Salt Lake City International Airport (10 each)
14. Washington Dulles International Airport (9)
15. Detroit Metro Airport and Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (7)
17. Boston-Logan International, Denver International and San Diego International airports (6)
20. Chicago O'Hare International Airport (5)
Here are my travel tips:
1st Dress light and travel light.
2nd i-pads, cameras and any other valuables take in your carry –on.
3rd Take a good shower and don’t put on any cologne or perfume, that way there is no way to set off the smell tester.
Have fun this holiday season.