More 2018 Red Rocks Shows
Red Rocks adds more shows to the 2018 schedule.
This season, make plans to attend at least one concert at Red Rocks Amphitheater. It's such a uniquely Colorado thing and an amazing venue you owe it to yourself to make the trip. Indeed, there is no place quite like it in the world. There are shows nearly every evening throughout the summer so more concerts will be announced as tour schedules come together. Listed below are the very latest.
- April 19 - 311 with Method Man & Redman, Collie Buddz, PROF, Long Beach Dub Allstars, Chali 2na
- April 21 - OPIUO and Sunsquabi with Flamingosis and Anomalie
- May 3 - X Ambassadors with Misterwives and Allan Rayman
- May 4 - Twiddle/Stick Figure with The Hip Abduction
- May 5 - Phil Lesh & the Terrapin Family Band with Leftover Salmon
- May 14 - Khalid
- May 20 - Elephant Revival with Blind Pilot
- May 21 - Phantogram with Tycho
- May 25 - The Devil Makes Three with The Wood Brothers and Murder by Death
- May 27 - The Disco Biscuits with Spafford and Organ Freeman
- June 12 - Bryan Adams
- June 13 - Turnpike Troubadours with Randy Rogers Band, Old 97's and Charley Crockett
- June 19 - Barenaked Ladies with Better Than Ezra and KT Tunstall
- June 28 - Funk on the Rocks featuring Chromeo / The Glitch Mob, Elohim and Kittens
- July 2 - Zeds Dead
- July 3 - Zeds Dead
- July 8 - Dark Star Orchestra with Keller Williams
- July 12 - MOE.
- July 18 - Sylvan Esso
- July 28 and 29 - Tedeschi Trucks Band with Drive-By Truckers and The Marcus King Band
- August 12 - Brandi Carlile with Shovels & Rope
- August 16 - Joe Russo's Almost Dead
- August 20 - Niall Horan with Maren Morris
- September 22 and 23 - Greensky Bluegrass with California Honeydrops on Sept. 22 and Turkuaz on Sept. 23
- October 5 - Snails
To learn more or purchase tickets just click HERE.