A Colombian man intentionally overdosed on Viagra to impress his girlfriend. The 66-year-old had suffered with an erection for several days before being forced to seek medical attention.

According to the doctor, the man’s penis was inflamed and fractured.

Now I’m not sure how you fracture your "trouser snake" and I'm pretty sure I don't want to find out.

When he got to the hospital it turns out that gangrene was setting in and the medics told him the only option was AMPUTATION. That’s right the only way to fix this was to cut off his jimmy. I bet that really impressed his girlfriend.

If you think this is some odd occurrence you would be wrong, last week, a Yemeni man died of a Viagra overdose as he prepared to sleep with his bride on their first day as a married couple.

The 25-year-old Yemeni man dosed up on five Viagra pills at one time which killed him on his honeymoon night.

My advice, stop taking Viagra so you can do it all night and just do it more often.