Lessons I Learned From Fast Times At Ridgemont High
If you haven't seen Fast Times At Ridgemont High, please go watch it on Netflix now. I'll wait here before continuing. OK, so we're good now? Cool. Now you know that Fast Times At Ridgemont High is an American classic. What you may not know is it's also educational. Here are lessons I learned from this fine piece of cinema.
5. Never let your friends fix your car. No matter what they say, it will not end well.
4. Women will never love you when you're wearing a pirate hat. Self-explanatory. Try it and see what happens.
3. Do not order pizza with other people around or they will scarf it. When is the last time you ordered pizza and didn't have friends swarm?
2. When your friend gives you relationship advice in front of a cardboard cutout in the mall, do not listen to what they say. This also applies to mannequins.
1. Saying "I don't know" is always an option. This helps when people also think you're stupid. Late for work? I don't know. Forgot our anniversary the wife says. I don't know. Why is our dog wearing lingerie? I don't know. See? It is always an option. One of the many educational life lessons that have served me well from Fast Times At Ridgemont High.