Legendary Bass Player Victor Wooten Offers Music Camps for 2014
Victor Wooten, the bassist whose talents most other bassists consider to be unearthly, is offering a new series of bass camps and music camps for 2014.
In addition to performing with other legends such as Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller, and Steve Baily, Wooten is also an accomplished author. His book, "The Music Lesson," serves as much as a spiritual lesson as it does as a source of information about music and the industry.
Over the years, Wooten has held music camps at Victor Wooten's Center for Music and Nature at Wooten Woods Retreat in Tennessee. Recently, he released this year's schedule.
2014 Camp Schedule
- JAM WEEKEND: March 22 - 23
- MUSIC/NATURE: April 14 – 19 * Date Change *
- BASS/NATURE: May 13 – 18 * Date Change *
- MUSIC/NATURE Jr.: June 28 – July 2
- 3-WEEK RESIDENCY: July 21 – Aug 10
- SPIRIT OF MUSIC: September 10 – 14
- THEORY 3-DAY: September 15 - 17
- JAM WEEKEND: October 11 – 12
- TRACKING WEEKEND: October 18 – 19
Programs offered by the camp include Music/Nature Camp, Bass/Nature Camp, Spirit of Music, Theory Weekend, Jam Weekend, and more.