Five Second Test to See if You’re a Good Liar
Take this QUICK test (or give it to someone you don't trust) to see if you/they're a good liar!
It's a five second experiment called the "Q Test".
Here's what you do:
- Use your index finger (that's the one you point with)
- Draw a capital letter Q on your forehead (no this isn't one of those games where someone comes and smacks you in the face with your own hand)
- Remember which side you drew the tail of the Q pointing to
- If you drew the tail to the left (so someone looking at it would read it normal) it means you ARE a good liar! Apparently you're aware of how other people perceive you.
- If you drew the tail to the right (so it would be backwards to someone looking at you) it means you're more of an introvert and NOT good at lying!