Elementary School Lets Internet Vote On Its New Name, You Can Guess How That Goes
Robert E. Lee Elementary School in Austin, Texas is in the market for a new name. Being named after a confederate general isn't really something they want anymore so, after a vote last month, it was decided the name of the school would be changed.
The school district thought it was a good idea to turn to the public to help determine what the new name would be in the form of an online poll on the district website. But, letting the internet make important decisions for you isn't always the best path one can take. After a few weeks of voting, here are some of the more notable suggestions:
- Donald J. Trump Elementary
- Robert E. Lee Elementary
- Adolf Hitler School for Friendship and Tolerance
- Bee Movie
- Bleeding Heart Liberal Elementary
- Boaty McBoatface Elementary School
- Forgetting the Past Dooms You to Repeat It Elementary
- Hypothetical Perfect Person Memorial Elementary School
- John Cena Elementary
- Schooly McSchoolerson Elementary
Our vote is for Schooly McSchoolerson Elementary.