Don’t Fight With Parking – Ride the Shuttle to Pork and Hops 2016
Pork and Hops is here, and it's time to get out and enjoy! Make the most of the two day event by riding the courtesy shuttle. Here are five reasons to get on the magic bus when heading to Pork and Hops this Friday and Saturday.
First things first - in order to enjoy all the competition BBQ and live music, you have to get to Lincoln Park first. Lincoln Park offers an excellent parking lot. That having been said, it still has to obey the laws of physics. Lincoln Park's available parking is finite, and is available on a first come - first served basis.
Did you come in from out of town? Are you staying at a hotel on Horizon Drive? Enjoy a chance to partake of the excellent beverages at Pork and Hops without the worry of drinking and driving. Ride the shuttle.
The shuttles to Pork and hops will run from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. on both Friday and Saturday. Pickup and drop off locations are:
- Residence Inn - 767 Horizon Drive
- Teller Arms Retail Center - North Avenue
Having participated in this event for ten years, I've come up with a number of reasons why it is wise to ride the shuttle. Here are my top five-
- It's your chance to completely avoid the headache of parking
- Enjoy the great beer at Pork and Hops while steering clear of a DUI
- You'll never know who you'll meet on the shuttle
- Traffic heading out of Lincoln Park heads pretty much one direction - shuttle bus drivers can "Bo & Luke Duke" that mess and make a beeline for their destinations
- Riding the shuttle is fun - you let someone else drive. It's kind of like your own private limo, except it's not yours, and it's not private.
Make plans to attend the 10th Annual Colorado Pork and Hops Challenge this Friday and Saturday. You'll love the music, and if you're into BBQ and beer, you'll love the cuisine. In any event, please, no matter what you do, PLEASE DO NOT drink and drive. See you at Lincoln Park!