Colorado Winefest Wins!
The Colorado Mountain Winefest in Palisade has been voted the best wine festival in the US!
You may have read a post or was asked to vote for the Colorado Mountain Winefest in USA Today’s “10 Best” website contest. A panel of experts nominated 20 wine festivals from across the country and nation’s top wine producing regions.
The results are in and The Grand Valley’s own Colorado Mountain Winefest is the winner! USA Today’s Top 10, and info on each festival can be found by clicking HERE.
- Colorado Mountain Winefest – Palisade, Colo.
- Vintage Ohio – Kirtland, Ohio
- Virginia Wine Summit – Charlottesville, Va.
- Finger Lakes Wine Festival – Watkins Glen, N.Y.
- Chicago Gourmet – Chicago
- Hawaii Food & Wine Festival – Honolulu
- BottleRock Napa Valley – Napa, Calif.
- Taste of Sonoma – Sonoma, Calif.
- New York City Wine & Food Festival – New York
- Hudson Valley Wine & Food Fest – Rhinebeck, N.Y.
The Colorado Winefest has grown substantially in the past 25 years. It started as a small gathering of five local wineries with just under 500 in attendance. The 4-day festival is now the nation’s best featuring over 50 wineries with thousands in attendance.
Make plans to take in this year’s event scheduled for September 14-17. It’s the 26th Annual Colorado Mountain Winefest!