Check Your Freezer for These Recalled Veggies
Mesa County, be sure to check your freezers. It's recall time.
CRF Frozen Foods located in Pasco, Washington has announced a voluntary recall of several varieties of their frozen vegetable items. Early reports from the FDA are that these items may contain Listeria. At this point, it is merely a safety measure.
True Goodness By Meijer
- 10 oz. Organic Petite Green Peas 713733430999 Use by 11/26/2017
- 10 oz.Organic White Sweet Corn 713733430982 Use by 11/21 2017
- Organic 4 lb. Mixed Veg 888670010136 Use by 10/25/2017
- Organic 4 lb. Green Peas 888670009970 Use by 2/10/2018 and 2/15/2018
Organic By Nature
- 4 lb. Organic Green Peas 846358000695 Use by 10/25/2017
- 4 lb. Organic Green Peas 846358000633 Use by 2/15/2018
- 5 lb. Organic Veg Medley w/Shelled Edamame 846358000657 Use by 2/11/2018
- 4 lb. Organic White Supersweet Corn 846358000701 Use by 11/19/2017
This is just a partial list of the recalled items. Please check here for the complete list.
Although no confirmed cases of Listeria have been reported, please make sure you do not have any of these particular products. If you do, please return them to the store where you bought them from or simply throw them out. For any other questions please call 844-551-5595.